Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Production log 27/02/14


While in my free time at home I decided to edit another picture for my contents page. I asked another friend from my class if I could use one of her photos for the contents of my magazine.  I then edited the photo on Photoshop and increased the brightness and contrast as the image before was a little too dark. I then imported the photo to InDesign and decided to create a double page spread as after looking at Q magazine I found some of the photos to include pictures of double page spreads which are shown later in the magazine.  I then placed the text of the article and filled it with placeholder text as the reader of my magazine would not know and would therefore be unable to tell the difference.  I also included my masthead, page number and date at the bottom of the page as this is considered to be a key convention of magazines. This also made the page look part of my magazine and that it was a product I had made.

No comments:

Post a Comment