Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Production Log 24/02/14



Here is a sound clip describing what improvements I made to my blog. The scripted version of this production log can be found below:

During the weekend, I concentrated on my evaluations and decided to change them all to mix media formats.  I firstly looked backed through my teacher’s feedback and began improving my third evaluation question. My teacher told me to include company logos and to state why I had not used an independent company. I took on board her comments and decided to create a video using Windows Movie Maker.  This way I was able to include a variation of different images including different company logos which was part of my feedback. I also added extra information to the video describing why I did not pick an independent company such as Development Hell Limited. I also included a voice over of myself over the video to make it seem more interesting and exciting rather than a video with just pictures and subtitles.

No comments:

Post a Comment