Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

Production log 28/02/14



 
The pictures above display the transformation of my contents page from my second draft to my most recent draft for my final magazine. As you can see since my second draft I have made a number of different changes including changing the images to my own. For the first draft I placed images from the internet to give me an idea of the different kind of images I wanted to include. I have also included more text and changed the captions under each heading.  I also included social media websites for my magazine at the bottom of the page as this was major concern stated in my audience feedback survey.  After looking at Q magazine I found that the majority of their contents pages include a thumbnail of the front cover of their magazine.  I believe this was an important factor of my contents page and took a screenshot of the front cover of my magazine.  I also finished the review at the bottom of the page as this is also shown in Q magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment