Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Contact Sheet 3




After receiving feedback from my fellow peers and teacher following my magazine presentation I decided to do another photo shoot with my model on the school stage.  As I had previously stated in my location ideas I wanted to use the school stage as the scene of a live concert with my model - Alexandra Flume as the main act of the stage. I took on-board this idea and placed two 300 W head lights at the back of the stage and pulled the curtain from behind the stage to darken the background. I also gave my model an electric guitar to hold to make her look in character while she pretended to play. This also helped reinforce the idea of it being a live concert. Throughout the photo shoot I changed the positioning of the lights so I could picture my model from a variation of different angles - you can see this from the contact sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment