Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Production log 04/02/14


Today in lesson we continued to do media presentations based on audience feedback. When it was my turn to present I gave out printed versions of my audience feedback survey for my peers to fill out, this helped save time and gave my classmates an opportunity to give me feedback on the specific pages I was individually talking about. I found the presentations to be really useful as they gave me a clear insight on the different changes I needed to make to improve the quality of my magazine. These improvements included:

·         Increasing the size of the letter A displayed in the background on my double page spread to fit the remaining of the page.

·         Re-thinking about taking another location photo shoot i.e. the school stage as my magazine looked too much like a fashion magazine.

·         Changing the layout of a picture of my model on one of my double page spreads so the image is wrapped around the text featured on the page.  

Overall, I found this task to be very helpful and took on board all of the comments to help meet my magazine at a high standard. A video version of my presentation can be found on my blog, followed by results from the audience feedback survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment