Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Production log 26/02/14


 
Today I concentrated on editing pictures for the contents page of my magazine. I firstly asked my friend if I could use one of her images which she kindly accepted. I then went on Photoshop and used the colour range tool to remove the white background behind.  At first I found this tool quite hard and complicated to use as I had never used this tool before. However after looking at a tutorial on the Haydon School Media website I soon became familiar with how it worked.  I also used the quick mask tool which enabled me to use the brush tool to cover over the selected parts of the picture. I found this tool to be very helpful as when I used the colour range tool it sometimes missed parts of the background or took away part of the image. After I had finished, I imported a photo of a bricked wall behind the people in the foreground.  This made the photo look my own and the texture of the wall behind made the photo look more interesting and creative.  To finish I then placed the image on my contents page of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment