Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Production log 09/02/14

 
This is a animated version  describing what improvements I made to my blog for homework. The written version of this production log can be found below: 
 
For homework, I continued to work on the planning stage of my magazine. I firstly looked back at my blog and saw that I had not finished the promotional methods for my magazine. I began by including factors such as social media for the section – modern promotional methods. I included pictures at the bottom of the slide to make the page look less boring. I also included a final slide called ‘other’ which talks about the promotional method of ‘word of mouth’. I decided to include this method as I believe it suits my target audience of men and women from the ages of 20-34. After this was complete, I decided to create examples of these promotional methods on Photoshop. I found this task more fun as I was able to show my creative ideas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment