Pages

Friday 7 February 2014

Production log 07/02/14


Today I had my third and final photo shoot with my model Sophie.  I decided to take pictures of my model on the school stage with a black background behind as after presenting my magazine, one peer suggested I did another photo shoot as my photos looked like they belonged in a fashion magazine.  I thought the location of the school stage would be a perfect setting for one of my photo shoots as I wanted to recreate a scene that looked like my model was performing live on stage at one of her concerts.  I also used background lights which my teacher helped me to put up and then began taking pictures of Sophie from a variety of different angles. I directed my model so it looked like she was playing the guitar as I wanted my photos to look spontaneous rather than planned. I believe the guitar was a key element of this photo shoot as the guitar helped to reinforce the genre of my magazine which is pop/rock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment