Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Production log 15/02/14

 


At home I continued to develop and work on my magazine. I decided to change the layout of my second double page spread as I was originally going to include box out text on the right hand side of the page, however after re-arranging the page I found my article text to be too long which resulted in it covering the box out text. So, I therefore decided to include this on my third double page with my exclusive Q&A interview featuring Alexandra Flume. I also included pull quotes to divide the text up as this was considered to be a major concern which people stated in my audience survey. I tried to make the pull quotes sound interesting and intriguing and picked out quotes from the text that I thought would suit this purpose. At the bottom of the page I also included a blacked-out image as before the page was dominated by text. I believe the little picture makes the page look more appealing and interesting to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment