Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Production log 25/02/14



This is the poster page displayed in my magazine. This photo is from my third photo shoot where I took images on the stage of my school with lights to make it seem like my model was performing live on stage. I changed the image from my second draft as I believe this one is more appropriate for my genre. I have also included more text since my second draft to catch the readers attention.  I decided on this image as her facial expressions are quite crazy and wild which differentiate between all my other photos in my magazine as my model is shown to have very serious facial expressions and has been taken from a variety of different close ups. Furthermore, the model is shown to be holding a guitar which reinforces the overall genre of my magazine – music. The guitar is also significant as it conveys that my magazine is a rock magazine, as if the model was shown to be holding an acoustic guitar this will would signify the genre of Indie.  The background of the page makes my magazine look more interesting and appealing as the majority of the photos in my magazine have a white background.  I have also included the text ‘Alexandra Flume’ at the top of my page to notify the reader on who the artist is. The heading ‘The queen of rock’ is also important as it portrays the genre of my magazine. Moreover, the phrase is effective as if readers hear ‘The queen of rock’ they will instantly think of Alexandra Flume.

No comments:

Post a Comment