Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Production Log 16/02/14


Today I  edited another photograph for my double page spread. I decided on this image as after re-designing the layout of my double page spreads I noticed that I had not included a photo from my second photo shoot at Ruislip Woods. I began editing the picture using the burn tool which helped me to elaborate on the smoky eye look. I also applied the burn tool to her eyebrows and hair to make her features stand out more. I found the dodge tool to also be helpful as I used this tool to make her eyes appear lighter. After I was happy with this I then used the spot healing brush tool which produced a smooth effect on the model's face, covering all crease links and marks. The final tool I used to edit this picture was the brush tool. I increased the size of the brush and changed the colour to red, I then applied the brush very lightly to the model's lips. I also decreased the exposure to 32% so the red was not over powering the other model's features. After this was complete, I saved the picture and placed in on my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment