Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Production log 28/01/14


Today in class, we started the magazine presentations where people from my media class would go to the front of the classroom and present their magazine following what they have done, how they have done it and why as well as referring to the genre and audience for their specific magazine. Prior to the presentations, I created an audience feedback survey using the programme Survey Monkey where I constructed a list of questions relating to my magazine. This involved multiple choice questions such as ‘Which element(s) on the front cover of my magazine, do you find most appealing?’ and  closed questions including ‘Looking at the double page spreads, do you believe the layout of the pages are clear and easy to read?’.  Although, I presented this online I also printed out paper-copy questions so other students in my class could easily fill out the survey while watching my magazine presentation. I found the presentations to be really useful as we helped one and another by suggesting different improvements they could make to alter the quality of their magazine.  Unfortunately, during the double lesson we had run out of time, resulting in me not showing my presentation.

After school, I continued to work on my evaluation questions as the deadline is next Friday. Before starting my second evaluation I went on to the Haydon Media website and found a list of the different requirements we were advised to include in each question. As I went along I highlighted the different requirements to make sure I had definitely included them in my answer. I decided to write the evaluations in word as I was running out of time and therefore did not have time to change this to a mixed media format. I will definitely consider changing this in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment