Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Production log 20/01/14

 
This is a animated version  describing what improvements I made to my magazine for homework.The written version of this production log can be found below: 

At home I continued to improve and add further details to my magazine as the deadline for my media presentation is next Tuesday.  I focused primarily on the front cover of my magazine as I thought this was the most important area I needed to improve.  Following feedback from two of my peers evaluating the first draft of my magazine I made changes to the front cover including me adding more sell lines to make the page look interesting and busy as well as a plug and barcode to follow the typical conventions of a music magazine. I believe these changes have helped to enhance the quality of my magazine as the font cover of my magazine now looks eye-catching and appealing, adding to the professional feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment