Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Production log 27/01/14

 
Today after school I went to Ruislip woods with my model Sophie for my second photo shoot. After looking at different image ideas I thought this would be a great location to take photos as I initially wanted to create a diverse between my work and include images taken outside. Furthermore, I thought the nature effect followed by the shadows created by the leaves of the tree would enable me to picture good quality photos. At the beginning of the shoot I found myself very limited with the different poses I could get my model to do as the weather was really bad resulting in the woods to be full of mud and dirt.   It was also raining which consequently slowed down the process of my photo shoot as I would fix the model’s hair every few minutes. I also changed the angles of the camera to take a selection of different pictures ranging from long shots to mid shots and close up shots to low angle shots. I thought the differentiation of shots would help create a variety within my work and improve the quality of my pictures. I also took photos inside with my model positioned against a plain, white wall. However, the lighting was too bright resulting in my photos to not be as good quality. I will therefore re-think about including these images in my final magazine.   

No comments:

Post a Comment