Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Production log 08/01/14



This is a video version  describing what I worked on during today's lesson. The written version of this project log can be found below:

Today in my single lesson, I continued to edit pictures for the contents page of my magazine. After my friend kindly offered me a picture from his photo shoot I decided to edit the picture using Photoshop to make it look different from the original image. It was important to ask my friend for permission as if I has used the image without his consent I would have broken copyright laws. I began editing the photo by changing the colour of the image to black and white and then changing the filter to violet. After this was complete, I increased the density to a considerable amount till I was happy with the overall colour of the image. To finish, I cropped the image down so the background behind was not showing. This also helped to draw the reader in and focus on one particular subject of the image. The edited photo is shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment