Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Production log 21/01/14


 
The video above shows the different parts of the front cover for my magazine. As you can see, I have included my masthead at the top followed by the caption ‘The Music Magazine’, which is important as it shows readers who may be unfamiliar with my magazine what my magazine is called. I have placed the sell lines either side of the model's head to make the layout of my front cover look more organised and structured. The sell lines featured on the front cover have been written in different fonts and sizes to make the page look more creative and appealing to read. The main sell line '3 words Alexandra Flume rocks' has been further enlarged to show readers that this is the main artist conveyed in my magazine. I have also separated the text into three sections with three different fonts to make the sell line stand out and bring the readers attention here first. At the bottom of the page I have also included the magazine's bar code as they is a key convention of any magazine. I was also instructed by my peers to include this feature in my audience feedback videos as I mistakenly forgotten to include this in my first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment