Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Project Log – 3/12/13

Today in lesson, I began working on location ideas ready for my photo shoot in a couple of weeks. I began by drafting out ideas for the different locations I was going to revolve my photo shoot around. One of my first ideas was the school stage, I thought this was a good location as the stage replicates the location of a real concert and gives the effect that my artist is a famous singer who is attending one of her concerts.  I found myself stuck for ideas and turned to look back to my image ideas. I found an image I liked and decided to imitate the style and decided on the location of Ruislip woods.  I thought this location would help make my photos look effective and interesting, creating contrasts in the different locations I will involve for the photo shoot for my magazine.  I finally decided on a café for another location of my photo shoot.  I thought this location would link to my article as I will include a question and answer interview. I was also thinking about the location of a guitar shop to emphasis the genre of pop rock as the presence of electric guitars behind will make the audience aware of the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment