Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Project log 10/12/13

During today’s lesson, I focused on producing a plan for the contents page of my magazine. I first began by finding a suitable magazine and looked through the contents to see the appropriate layout for my magazine. I decided to look at Q magazine as I believe this is best suited to the genre of pop/rock.  After looking for ideas and inspiration I began producing the draft on the programme Adobe InDesign. At first I found the programme to be quite time consuming as I was unaware of how to use the programme, but after a while I soon got the hang of it and found it to be easy and quick. I began by creating different coloured squares to suit the key I was going to include at the end of the document. I made sure to create the boxes on different layers so I could create a video of my progress at the end using CamStudio. As you can see I also started my draft for my front cover page but unfortunately I did not have enough time to finish the draft. The red boxes indicate the main text/ titles, the blue boxes represent  pictures and the black boxes show where I will include the titles for each page and the information on what is going to shown on every page. The page is full with blue boxes which show the majority of my page will include images of various different artists. I will make sure my contents page looks as realistic as possible and take pictures of different people to symbolise the different artists portrayed in my magazine. While designing my draft, I also looked back at my contents ideas and stuck to this as I also created boxes to go with the different sections of what I will include in my contents

 

No comments:

Post a Comment