Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Production Log 19/12/13



This video shows the deconstruction of my first double page spread. As you can see I have included a big image of my model on the left hand side of the page. I decided to set my page out in this manner as after looking at a variety of different double page spreads I believed the most successful was Q magazine. I also edited my photo for it to be shown in black and white as I believe this contrasts well with the red font of the 'A' shown in the background and red border around my article. I tried  to imitate the style of Q magazine and included a large letter in the background of my article. I decided to include the letter 'A' as this is the first initial of the artists name 'Alexandra'. At the bottom of the page I have also included the magazine's website, page number, date and masthead as these are seen to be key conventions of music magazines. To finish, I have also included a red border around the outside of my article to make the page look more organised and structured.

No comments:

Post a Comment