Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Final image


Here is the picture I chose for the front cover of my magazine.  I edited the picture using the programme Photoshop and used a variation of different tools including the burn tool and the spot healing brush tool to enhance the quality of my image. I found the burn tool very useful and effective as it made my image appear darker and made the features of my model stand out. I had to be careful when using this tool as at first I made a few mistakes of pressing too hard and making the image too dark. I applied the tool to the eyes to emphasise on the smoky eye look, I also applied this tool to her lips and nail varnish to make the red seem more classy and elegant. The healing brush tool helped me to produce a smooth effect as I used this tool on the model's face to cover crease lines and marks. I believe these improvements suit my target audience as the bold and vibrant features would be more appealing to the male audience as they are typically attracted by beauty and would be persuaded to buy my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment