Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Project log 17/12/13


 
Today I had my photo-shoot after school involving my model Sophie. Before starting the photo-shoot I presented my model with image ideas to give her a clear brief of the different poses I wanted her to include. I believe this was very helpful as we did not waste time coming up with new ideas for different stances and poses. At first, my photos were coming out quite dark which resulted in me asking the teacher to change the brightness and contrast on the camera. I found this very helpful as from then on my pictures looked more professional and sophisticated. I also used a microphone for some of my pictures to convey to the audience that my magazine involves music. However, unfortunately I could not find the electric guitar or amp and so therefore did not use these props in my photo-shoot. I also got my sister to come to the photo-shoot as I wanted her to take pictures and videos to hopefully use for a video of  behind the scenes. Overall I believe my photo-shoot was a success with pictures I can use for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment