Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Project Log 11/11/13

For homework, I finished off my double page spread article analysis as I was behind in classwork. I found this task easy and quick to do as I had previously written about front covers and contents pages for the following magazines: Q, NME and Kerrang. I also completed the following documents; props and costumes, contents ideas and cover lines. I found the document props and costumes useful for my photo-shoot as they gave me a clear idea of what things I should include to represent the theme of pop/rock.  I then completed the contents ideas, this document is vital for creating my contents page as the document includes details of the different sub-headings I will include within my contents page. Before starting this document, I looked back to my contents page analysis and found contents pages that were suitable for my magazine. I then decided to plan out my contents ideas in the style of Q and NME magazine including sub-headings such as features, regulars, reviews and news. Afterwards, I came up with several different cover lines relating to the different sub-headings. I found this task much harder than the other two as I could not be certain of the cover lines I will use until I write my article for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment