Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

Preliminary Task

 The image below is my finished front cover for the Preliminary task:
 

The image below is my finished contents page for the Preliminary task:
 
 
These are the finished images of the my cover and contents page for the preliminary task. I tried to incorporate professional features to the cover page to make the magazine look more sophisticated and stylish. However, I didn't want to over crowd the page with masses and masses of information and therefore kept the sell lines to a minimum. In addition, the contents page is portrayed to be simple and plain as I was running out of time at the end to add extra images and text to the page. I decided on one big image to dominate the page as I believe the image is quite effective. Futhermore, I included social networking sites at the top of the page as this is seen as a typical convention of magazines This also gives the reader the option to go online and find out more information about the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment